I bought more pedals. And so I needed a bigger board, to be able to fit them all. Here’s what it looks like now:
The previous board didn’t fit the looper anymore, which prevented me from using it more. So that was a little sub-optimal. And then I watched the JHS show on Behringer and had – had! – to try two new pedals: the DR600 Reverb and the UV300 Vibrato.
And now I certainly needed a bigger board. And this one does (currently) even include my expression pedal.
Here are the pedals in order of signal chain:
- Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork (Octave).
- Electro Harmonix Cock Fight ((Cocked) Wah, and fuzz).
- TC Electronic Dark Matter (Distortion).
- Behringer UV300 (Vibrato).
- Mooer Trelicopter (Tremolo).
- TC Electronic Flashback (Delay).
- Behringer DR600 (Reverb).
- Fame Looper.
The expression pedal can be used to either control the Pitch Fork or the Cock Fight.
Pretty happy how it turned out. Especially since I somehow managed to create a fairly symmetric layout.
As a bonus, here’s a timelapse of the pedalboard build:
Oh, one more thing: I got rid of the problems I had with the power supply for the Pitch Fork by buying a Joyo ZGP Noise Blocker.